Supporting the training and competition needs of high-performance athletes and the fitness and recreation needs of citizens of Calgary for 40 Years!
Passionate about sport – and people – and community.
MNP Community & Sport Centre is a world class sport and fitness facility that inspires individuals and teams to achieve their goals and dreams through innovation, expertise and passion.
- SAFETY – Creating a safe environment is our number one priority. It is beyond compromise and we are responsible to ensure everyone is protected.
- LEGENDARY SERVICE – The strength of our team, and respect we show for each other, empowers MNP Community & Sport Centre employees to continually exceed expectations of our customers and create meaningful and unique experiences, setting us apart from the competition.
- EXCELLENCE – A journey of fulfillment of the organization’s strategic goals, continually raising the bar in all aspects of our business operations to forever create new competitive advantages.
- INNOVATION – Bold thinking that challenges, changes and enhances the organization.
With gratitude and respect we honour and acknowledge the ancestral territory that we call Alberta is the traditional and ancestral territory of many peoples presently subject to Treaties 6, 7, and 8. Namely: the Blackfoot Confederacy – Kainai, Piikani, and Siksika – the Cree, Dene, Saulteaux, Nakota Sioux, Stoney Nakoda, and the Tsuu T’ina Nation and the Métis People of Alberta. This includes the Métis Settlements and the Six Regions of the Métis Nation of Alberta within the historical Northwest Metis Homeland.
The area we now call Calgary has long been called Mohkinsstsis (elbow) by the Blackfoot, as well as Wîchîspa by the Nakoda, and Guts’ists’i by Tsuut’ina.
This area where the Bow and Elbow rivers meet is a sacred gathering place and provides us with an opportunity to recognize our shared responsibilities to help learn, grow and go forward together.
We acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit who have lived in and cared for these lands for generations. In the spirit of Truth and Reconciliation, we are grateful for the traditional culture and oral practices of the Knowledge Keepers and Elders who are still with us today and those who have gone before us.
MNP Community & Sport Centre is a non-profit organization, a registered entity dedicated to serving the public good and betterment of the community, operating without the primary goal of generating profit.
We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in our community by providing a world class facility that promotes an active lifestyle for people of all ages and abilities. We aim to be the hub for training high performance athletes and providing a diverse range of fitness and recreational activities that cater to the diverse needs and interests of all Calgarians.
MNP Community & Sport Centre operates under a dual mandate as directed by The City of Calgary to support both Members and Sport Partner Athletes. We are in constant pursuit to successfully balance our dual mandate and are proud to offer our facility and services to these diverse groups. We appreciate and thank all our members and customers for helping us achieve this.
- To provide training and competition facilities and services for the development of Calgary’s high-performance athletes in their respective dryland and aquatic sports.
- To provide facilities, programs and services for the wellness and recreational sporting needs of the citizens of Calgary.