Join Our Team
MNP Community & Sport Centre, the largest multi-sport complex of its kind in Canada, offers a unique, rewarding and inspiring work environment in Calgary’s downtown. Not many workplaces allow you to work alongside athletes from all walks of life including recreational, high performance and Olympians. It doesn’t get much more motivating that that!
Working at MNP Community & Sport Centre means joining a not-for-profit organization and working with a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about improving the lives of people around them every day. You will be supported and empowered to help make positive health, fitness and sport experiences for everyone.
If you are looking for a career in sport and fitness where you can have fun, inspire others and be inspired, look no further than MNP Community & Sport Centre.
Check out our current opportunities below. If there’s something that fits with you, if you think your enthusiasm and experience would benefit our team, apply today!
From Lifeguard to Aquatic Shift Leader
"MNP Community & Sport Centre is an exceptional place to work. The team here is dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive environment that fosters personal and professional growth."
As an employee, I felt valued and respected, and my contributions were always recognized and appreciated.
The facility itself is state-of-the-art, with top-notch equipment and facilities that cater to a wide range of sports and activities. The staff are knowledgeable and passionate about helping Members achieve their fitness goals, and they go above and beyond to ensure that everyone feels welcome and supported.
Overall, working at MNP Community & Sport Centre is an incredibly rewarding experience. The people, the facility all combine to create a truly exceptional workplace. I would highly recommend MNPCSC to anyone looking for a fulfilling career in the fitness and sports industry.
From Volunteer to Director
"I have been able to enhance my skills, expand my knowledge, and take on new challenges that have accelerated my career growth."
MNPCSC also prioritizes the growth and development of its employees. The organization invests in our professional development through various training programs, mentorship opportunities, and continuous learning resources. I have been able to enhance my skills, expand my knowledge, and take on new challenges that have accelerated my career growth.
- Customer Service Shift Leader
- Volleyball Coach
- Fitness Consultant
- Competition & Event Coordinator
- Sport Services Manager
- Director of Sport & Aquatics
Part of the Custodial team for 33 years!
"Every day I interact with a diverse range of individuals, from staff members to program participants and community Members."
I have been working at MNP Community & Sport Centre for the last 33 years. Every day I interact with a diverse range of individuals, from staff members to program participants and community Members.
I feel happy and inspired, witnessing those who choose MNPCSC as their facility, dedicating themselves on improving their health & wellness in their fitness journey.
Overall, the combination of passion for community engagement, promoting well-being, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others is my purpose and it is why I am happy to call MNPCSC my family.
My passion definitely meets purpose, being here at the MNP Centre.
- Salary: Competitive performance based pay.
- Bonus: Annual performance based bonus program.
- Recognition: Length of service awards, and a legendary rewards recognition program.
- Flexible Group Benefits: Three coverage levels to choose from.
- Retirement Savings: Employer matching RRSP program.
- Facility Membership and Discounts: Free membership for employee and a family member or significant other, employee only locker rooms, and discounts on programs and services including free CPR and First Aid certifications if done in house.
- Professional Development: Formal professional development assistance program available to support employees in their career development.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working arrangement available, generous vacation and salaried employees are eligible for sick days and personal days.
- Extras: Annual staff events, free parking, walking distance to C-Train and local merchants in Mission, located in Lindsay Park with direct access to river pathways.