Take the bored out of boardroom!
MNP Community & Sport Centre offers inspiring venues for your meetings and conferences.
You must bring your own laptop, Mac compatible cables (if required), markers, whiteboard markers, note pads and pens
For more information, please contact:
*Day rates require the room to be booked out for 6 hours or more.
Note: Prices will change September 1, 2023.
$53/HOUR OR $316.50/DAY*
- Maximum capacity 15 people
- Boardroom table (unable to be moved)
- Windows overlook the Training Pool and the Foundation Lounge (windows do not have blinds)
- Whiteboard, flip chart, and TV/VCR
- Not allowed to put tape on walls, flip charts available for taping signs up
- 418 square feet
$252.90/HOUR OR $1,516.10/DAY*
- Maximum capacity 100 people (Theatre Style setup)
- View overlooking main facility and Olympic-sized pool
- Flexible set up options available
- Washrooms within the area
- Parkview Room is available for rent in addition to the Foundation Lounge as the Parkview Room is located within the Foundation Lounge
$75.90/HOUR OR $455.10/DAY*
- Capacity 35-55 people (depending on set-up, see below)
- Our staff will take care of setting up and moving tables for you
- Private Washrooms
- Coat Rack
- Whiteboard and flipchart
- Counter in room
- 704 square feet
AVAILABLE SETUP OPTIONS:
- Theatre Style – rows of chairs (approximately 55 chairs, 0 tables)
- Boardroom Style – tables set in a big square; chairs around Large Boardroom: 10 tables, 30 chairs
- Class Style – tables and chairs facing towards the front Large Class: 12 tables, 33 chairs Regular Class: 9 tables, 27 chairs
- Group Discussion Style – 4 to 6 chairs around 1 to 2 tables
- U-Shape – tables shaped in a U facing the front with a head table
- Large U-Shape: 3 tables on each side with 9 tables total and 27 chairs (Note: 2 catering tables available and will be set up beside the fridge)
- Regular U-Shape: 7 tables total, 21 chairs
- Room will always be set up in U-Shape style unless requested otherwise
$53/HOUR OR $316.50/DAY*
- Maximum capacity 35 people
- TV/VCR/DVD, whiteboard and flipchart available
- Mini Kitchen (fridge, sink, counter)
- Great room for swim meets, competitions and birthday parties
- Direct access to Aquatic and Dryland activity areas as located on Activity Level
AVAILABLE SETUP OPTIONS:
- Theatre Style – rows of chairs (approximately 35, 0 tables)
- Boardroom Style – tables set in a big square; chairs around (11 tables, 22 chairs)
- Class Style – tables and chairs facing towards the front (12 tables and 24 chairs)
- U-Shape – tables shaped in a U facing the front with a head table (11 tables and 22 chairs)
At MNP Community & Sport Centre, we:
- Provide training opportunities to MNP Community & Sport Centre Leagues and Sport Partners
- Host over 42 international, national and regional sporting events and competitions throughout the year
- Offer programming, classes and training opportunities for members
- Provide drop-in activites for the citizens of Calgary
With the number of activities and special events happening at MNP Community & Sport Centre, we do have limited space available for private bookings. Including group bookings, corporate functions, and birthday parties. When available, you can book pool space, gym space or meeting rooms. Please note the best availability of space for private rentals is during the months of May – September.
Commercial Booking Policy
- To request a new booking or modify an existing booking with no financial penalty, the commercial user group must provide greater than 8 business days’ written notice prior to the start of the activity, to email@example.com. The commercial user group will not be charged for the modification if received with adequate notice, and the Sport Services Department will provide a confirmation to the designated contact person.
- If a modification is needed within 0 – 7 business days of the start of the activity, the commercial user group must provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be charged for the full space. New bookings cannot be accepted during this timeframe.
- If payment is received within the outline timeline, a full refund or credit will be provided back in the original form of payment.
Discounted Facility Space Requests
As a non-profit organization, MNP Community & Sport Centre recognizes the importance of giving back to the community in support of the physical, mental and wellness development of Canadians. If you are interested in booking activity space for your next Charitable event, please review the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted via email only, at least one month prior to the event date or the date the donation is expected.
- Please include the name of the Charity, the number of Canadians that would benefit from the space requested, and the activity space you are interested in booking.
- Requests in support of Sport, as well as our affiliates efforts to support the development of physical, mental or wellness will be given preference.
- Organizations will be eligible for discounted rates on space once per calendar year.
- We have a limited number of donations to give out each calendar year.