Personal Training Sessions
Train one-on-one or in a group
Grab a group of friends, co-workers, relatives and work together on similar goals. Small group training will help your own motivations, increase enjoyment and give a supportive environment for a reduced price!
**NEW Premium Training Program**
Are you comfortable training on your own but need a little guidance? The Premium Training Program will give you a program personalized just for you, plus give you the opportunity to connect with a Trainer and receive physical fitness assessments.
- 60 minute Initial Assessment with a Personal Trainer
- 12 week Personalized Program from Personal Trainer based on your goals from Initial Assessment
- 60 minute session with Personal Trainer to go over personalized program
- 60 minute Post Assessment
Once you have filled out the REQUEST FORM requesting the Premium Training Program, we will connect you with a Personal Trainer based on your goals, availability and requests.
**NEW Personal Training Plus Options**
Add a little extra to your Personal Training sessions with our new Nutrition PLUS and Fascial Stretching PLUS options. These are also available as individual sessions for people that aren’t Personal Training clients.
Work with an accredited nutritional professional. The session can focus on food groups, macros and micros, calories, food trading, supplementation and other diet advice. Meal planning is not included.
- 60 minute session with a Nutrition Certified Personal Trainer
Once you have filled out the REQUEST FORM requesting the Nutrition option, we will connect you with a Personal Trainer based on your goals, availability and requests.
Work with an accredited fascial stretching professional. You and the Trainer will discuss goals for the session and discuss areas to work on for future. The Trainer will provide hands on stretching for the entire 60 minute session.
- 60 minute session with a Fascial Stretching Certified Personal Trainer
Once you have filled out the REQUEST FORM requesting the Fascial Stretching option, we will connect you with a Personal Trainer based on your goals, availability and requests.
To get started with Personal Training, please fill out the request form below.
NOTE: Please allow 2 business days for us respond to all requests. Be sure to check your junk mail for our email. If you haven’t heard back from us in 3 business days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
InBody – what is it?
The InBody machine provides an in-depth body composition analysis. It breaks down your muscle mass, body fat, water and muscle imbalances. It can also give you a breakdown of your daily calorie expenditure based on muscle mass.
Why should I get it?
Understanding your muscle and body fat analysis will help you better align your goals with your body. It will give you a starting point as well as show you progress if you do testing more than once. This machine can break down the imbalances in your body to help you avoid injury and help your trainer make a program that is fit for you!
- $30 Members, $35 non-Members
- FREE with Personal Training
- All Tests include Consultation
For more information,
Annual Member Pricing**
*Minimum of four sessions is required. All prices are based on a one hour session and purchased to suit your schedule. Group Training prices are based on a one hour session per person. Prices subject to change.
**Annual Member is considered to be an individual who has a current Annual Full Pay or Annual Monthly Membership.
- Payment – All sessions must be paid in full before beginning with the Trainer.
- Attire – Closed toe, indoor athletic footwear.
- Refunds – Refunds can only be granted for medical reasons or job relocation out of the province. A doctor’s note or letter from your employer is required to process this request. All amounts are prorated for the remaining sessions. Other extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department Manager. If a refund is granted, the participant will receive the full amount minus an administration fee of $20 or 20% (whichever is higher).
- Cancellation – It is the participant’s responsibility to notify the trainer a minimum of 24 hours in advance of changes in availability with respect to the day or time of the training session. Training sessions cancelled within a 24-hour notice period by the participant or the participant failing to attend a scheduled session will be deducted from the number of remaining sessions and are not eligible for a refund.
Additionally, if a participant in a group training session is unable to attend a training session (or sessions), and that training session proceeds as scheduled, every group member will be charged in full.
- Medical Screening – All Personal Training clients must complete a medical screening questionnaire (CSEP-GAQ) before working with a Trainer. On occasion a client may need to visit their physician or physiotherapist to complete additional screening forms. Any expenses incurred during this process are the responsibility of the client.
- Statutory Holidays – Trainers are not available on statutory holidays.
- Session Types – In the event a training situation changes, clients may be required to change the training sessions they have purchased. For example, if training as a group of 3 and a group member drops out, the 2 remaining clients would need to be re-registered at the group of 2 package rate.
- Session Expiry – All sessions have a 12 month expiry date from the date of registration.
- Terms – MNP Community & Sport Centre does not permit outside personal trainers to have access to the facility with their clients for liability and legal purposes. If you wish to facilitate the service of using a personal trainer within the confines of the building, it must be with one of our highly qualified and certified trainers, pertaining to our own industry standards.